Friday 31 December 2010

Celebrating 2010 ~ Slideshow of Breads

It’s New Years Eve 2010 and I’m feeling nostalgic today so I decided to take a stroll down memory lane and showcase the breads I’ve made and posted about this year.

2010 was another wonderful year of baking for me. For twelve months, I baked with the HBinFive (Healthy Bread in Five Minutes) bakers.  I finished the BBA Challenge in March and started baking with the Mellow Bakers in April.  I also participated in the tigress can jam each month, hosted BBD #29 in April and participated in most of the other Bread Baking Day events.  I baked with the Artisan Bread Bakers bakers as much as possible and hosted the BYOB roundups for several months.

One of my most memorable moments this year was participating in Stir It 28 Atlanta. I made about 19 breads for this event to benefit the people of Haiti.  It was a wonderful event and I was honored to participate with such a wonderful group of bloggers for such a worthy cause.

 


I made other breads that I didn’t post about because some turned out to be flops and others I had already made and posted about.

I had lot’s of fun baking bread this year and participating in these baking groups. I plan to continue my bread-baking journey in 2011.  I hope you'll join me in The Bread Experience.

Happy New Year from The Bread Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment