Wednesday 15 May 2013

Let’s chat about Whole Wheat Crackers

Hello and welcome! Are you’re wondering where in the world the Bread Experience has been? I’ve been to London to visit the Queen… well, not exactly, but I have been to London, and I did see Buckingham Palace, as well as other parts of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. I’m back in the States, but today I’ve jumped on the band, I mean Grain Mill Wagon to talk about baking with freshly-milled grains.

I’m continuing my discussion on baking homemade crackers. It’s seems that the cracker bug that hit me several weeks ago didn’t go away while I was in the UK. I’ve been busy making crackers ever since I got back.

I particularly like these Whole Wheat Crackers with Cardamom and Sesame Seeds. They have just a hint of cardamom to give the crackers a slightly peppery, spicy flavor.

whole-wheat-cardamon-crackers_0031

 

I’d love for you to join me so head on over to the Grain Mill Wagon to learn how to make these Whole Wheat Crackers.

Be sure to come back in the next couple of days to learn about my travels in the UK. I’ll be sharing some lovely photos of the countryside and my adventures with my son. I’ll even throw some bread in the mix here and there.

Happy Baking!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment