Monday 23 April 2012

Look for BreadExperience on Culinary.net

If you’re wondering what’s been happening with The Bread Experience, I’ve been busy baking bread and learning new techniques, but I haven’t posted about everything. I’ve been holding out on you. 

The wait is over. I’m delighted to announce another way for you to stay in touch. Beginning this month, you’ll find me on Culinarychat.net. I’m one of the contributing writers in the Baking section. I’ll be contributing over there every other month and hanging around here too. I look forward to chatting with you.

Click on “Find me on culinary.net” on the badge below to read my post on making Rustic and Country Bread. This is the technique I learned about from Emily Buehler, author of Bread Science, at the Asheville Bread Baking Festival

Happy Baking!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment